富源英语网富源英语网

导航菜单

带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国教材第32集 灵敏前进您的传闻才能



  最优良的电视接连剧走遍美国

  《走遍美国》Family Album U.S.A.一套在大陆热销数百万册、在全球35个国家同步运用的日子化美语教材。由美国新闻总署赞助,美国麦克米伦公司制造。在数十位英语专家和作者通力协作之下,费了8年(1983-1991)的时刻,才制造结束这部划年代的巨作。充当参谋和实践执笔的言语学家,来自加州大学洛杉矶分校,乔治城大学,伊利诺大学等,都是当今英语教育界的杰出者。

  该教材所选用的“电视影集”式的组织方法,是在向全球105个国家的英语教育者广泛征询后才抉择的,一切被查询者都认为电视剧情节感人,能招引学习者的快乐喜爱。

  《走遍美国》电视影集代表了世界最高制造水平,它的编剧兼导演William Greeves,以及动画制造群Dovetail Group都曾几度荣获美国电视界最高誉的艾美奖,一切演员都是优良的专业演员,他们美语发音清楚、身形言语丰厚,其作用远远超出了一般所谓的“景象会话”教材。

  走遍美国共有37916个单词。呈现2次以上的通用词14000个,占99.4%。

  快易准英语把英语字母分为首要读音和非有必要读音,非有必要读音加字母下划线,不发音字母标为斜体字。本字幕能闪现下划线和斜体字。影片的颜色不断定,字幕用啥颜色都不显着,我给字幕加白色背就连字随声响从黑色变赤色。这些功用,一般的影片字幕都没有做到。学习最优良的电视接连剧加最早进的字幕,使您的英语水平灵敏前进。假定您能听懂,跟读悉数字幕,就阐明您现已学会了37916个单词,远超大学六级,能考雅思6分以上。 在视频中不大约呈现字幕的当地,正本的字幕呈现了,我没有去掉。请比照快易准英语字幕的领先性。

  我把视频和文字教材悉数放到多个自媒体平台,免费学习。

  字幕制造人:

  原名肖水清,李嘉诚公司的易经参谋张凤英大师给我改名为肖冠宇

  字面意思:世界公布的冠军

  The cham’pion by the u’niver`se bestow’s

  第32集 走遍美国A Place of Our Own 11-2

  咱们具有的当地11-2

  I remem'ber your par'ents” first house ve'ry well.

  我还理解记住你父母的第一栋房子。

  It was on Spring Av'enue`,near the park.

  那房子是在春天 大街公园邻近。

  I grew up in that house.

  我就在那栋房子长大的。

  Yes,and you were such a cute ba'by.

  对,你其时是个很逗人喜爱的婴儿

  I”ve seen pic'tures of him.

  我见过他的相片。

  He had blond hair.

  他正本是金色头发。

  I”ve been friend'ly with the Stew'art fam'ily for a long time,

  我和斯图尔特家有交游好久了,

  so it”s my pleaas'ure

  所以如今我很愿意

  to help you fi'nd a house now.

  协助你们找房子。

  Well,we”re not sure we can afford' one.

  嗯,咱们还不晓得是不是担负得起。

  But we”d like to fi'nd out

  但咱们想晓得

  abou't the pos`sibil'ities.

  有多大的可以性。

  That ”s a good i`dea'.

  这是个好主见。

  I lov'e your house on Lin'den Street.

  我喜爱你们家在林登街的房子。

  I so'ld your fa'ther that house sev`enteen' years ago'.

  十七年前我把那栋房子卖给你父亲的。

  Rea'lly?

  真的?

  Yes,Mom was preg'nant with Rob'bie then,

  是的,那时母亲怀着罗比,

  and they needed the ex'tra room.

  他们需要多一些空间。

  I hear you”re expec'ting a ba'by,Mrs.Stew'art.

  我传闻你们快有小孩了,斯图尔特太太。

  Mmm-hmm.So we will be nee'ding more room.

  嗯。所以咱们也将需要更大的空间。

  Oh,so you do'n”t need som'ething imme'diately?

  呵,所以你们不是急着马上就要?

  No.But in five or six months...

  不急。但在五六个月后…

  And time pa'sses so quick'ly.

  可是时刻过得很快

  Yes,it does'.

  是的,的确如此。

  Well,when you called,

  嗯,你们打电话来的时分,

  you gave me enough' in`forma'tion

  现已给了我充分的材料

  abou't your sal'aries and your sa'vings.

  关于薪资和储蓄。

  So I

hav'e a good i`dea' abou't your fi`nan'cial situ.a'tion.

  所以我对你们的财务情况很晓得。

  Let me show you som'e pic'tures of houses.

  我来给你们看看一些房子的相片。

  With two bedr'oo`ms?

  有两间卧室吗?

  Yes,I think I can show you som'e.

  是的,我有一些房子给你们看。

  Of cour se,they wo'n”t be in Riv'erdale`.

  当然这些房子不在河谷镇。

  The cost of hou'sing”s too high for you here.

  这儿的房子对你们来说太贵了。

  I hav'en”t thought abou't liv'ing an'y where else.

  我还没有思考要住到另外当地去。

  We”ve al'way`s liv'ed in this ar'ea`.

  咱们一向住在这个区域。

  Where should we look for a house,Mrs.Mar`tinel'li?

  咱们大约到啥当地找房子? 马蒂内利太太。

  Well,we hav'e an of'fice in Mount Kis'co.

  好,咱们在芒特.凯斯克有个就事处。

  It”s a lov'ely ar'ea`,

  那是个心爱的当地,

  and it”s o'nly abou't an hour ”s drive from here.

  而且从此地到那里只需大约一小时的车程。

  Here.

  在这。

  I hav'e a book with pho'to`s of som'e homes in that ar'ea`.

  我有一本那个区域房子的相片。

  Now,let”s see..

  来,咱们看看。

  Here

  在这。

  This is a lov'ely Two-bedr'oo`m house in your price range.

  这一栋心爱房子有两间卧室,在你们价格规模内。

  It”s pret'ty,

  是挺秀丽,

  but I prefer' a Two-stor'y home.

  但我更喜爱两层楼的房子。

  I do,too.

  我也相同。

  I do'n”t care for a ranch type.

  我不爱平房。

  OK.

  好的。

  Oh,this is a won'derf.ul house.

  啊,这是一栋极好的房子

  I know it well.

  我十清楚白。

  I so'ld it to the pres'ent ow'ners.

  是我把它卖给了如今的主人的。

  It looks won'derf.ul.

  看起来极美观。

  This is a Two-bedr'oo`m,Two-ba'th house.

  这是一栋有两间卧室,两间盥洗室的房子。

  It has a full base'ment,

  全部地下室。

  and it is on a ha'lf-a'cre lot.

  用地半英亩。

  You can prob'ably afford' this one.

  你们可以担负得起这栋房子

  I like this house.

  我喜爱这栋房子。

  So do I.

  我也喜爱。

  And the price is right.

  而且价格也适合。

  Would you like to go see it?

  你们要去看看吗?

  Yes.We”re plan'ning

  是的。咱们方案

  to talk to som'eone` at the bank next week.

  下星期与银行的人谈一谈。

  Perhaps' we could see the house this wee`kend'.

  或许这周末咱们会去看看这栋房子。

  If som'eone` does'n”t buy it before'then,

  假定在此之前没有人买走的话,

  But let”s keep loo'king.

  让咱们持续看下去。

  Just to get an i`dea' of som'e oth'er pos`sibil'ities.

  瞧瞧其他可以的选择。

  This is ve'ry help'ful,Mrs.Mar`tinel'li.

  这样很有用 马蒂内利太太。

  Here.

  这儿。

  This is a won'derf.ul exa'mple of Span'ish-style ar'chitec`ture.

  这是栋很棒的典型西班牙式建筑。

  I lov'e the roof tiles on a Span'ish-style house.

  我喜爱西班牙式房子的房顶瓦。

  It looks like the houses in Hol'lywood`.

  看起来如同是好莱坞的房子。

  It”s in'teresting.

  很风趣。

  A house like this in Riv'erdale` costs doub'le the price.

  在河谷镇像这样的房子价格要贵一倍。

  Oh my!

  啊!

  Here”s a real buy.

  这个价格廉价。

  It”s a bar'gain.

  真是大廉售。

  This house just came on the mar'ket.

  这栋房子刚刚推出要卖。

  It”s quite lov'ely.

  恰当美观。

  Is it a Two-bedr'oo`m house?

  是两个卧室的吗?

  No.It has three bedr'oo`ms and three ba'ths.

  不。这栋房子有三间卧室,三间盥洗室。

  I know the house.

  我了解这房子。

  It has a brand new kit'chen.

  有一个全新的厨房。

  And a liv'ing room with a twelve-foot cei'ling.

  有一间十二英尺高的客厅。

  And there”s a Two-car gar'age`.

  还有一个可放两辆车的车库。

  Then why do'n”t we go look at this house,too?

  那咱们何不也去看看这栋房?

  It”s a good inves'tment.

  这是一项好出资。

  Thank you,Mrs.Mar`tinel'li.

  谢谢,马蒂内利太太。

  Thanks so much.

  非常谢谢。

  My pleaas'ure.

  不谦让。

  Giv'e my best to your par'ents.

  替我向你父母问好。

  Your fa'ther”s a won'derf.ul doc'tor,Rich'ard.

  你父亲是个了不起的医生理查德。

  He took care of my daugh'ter

  我女儿曾受他照看。

  when she was a chi'ld.

  在她小时分。

  He”s the best pe`diatrci'an in Wes'tches`ter.

  他是全韦斯切斯特最佳的小儿科医生。

  Thanks,Mrs.Mar`tinel'li.

  谢谢,马蒂内利太太。

  I”ll giv'e them your regar'ds.

  我会向他们传达你的问好。

  We rea'lly appre'ci.ate` your advice'.

  咱们非常谢谢你的主张。

  I do think you should go see thehouses

  我的确感到你们大约去看看这些房

  and talk to the bank.

  且和银行谈一谈。

  Here.

  来。

  Let me giv'e you som'e in`forma'tion sheets abou't the houses.

  我给你们一些关于这些房子的简介。

  They ”re bo'th ve'ry good buys.

  这两栋都是价格廉价的。

  Well,thanks so much for your help and your time,

  好的,谢谢你花了这么多时刻来协助咱们。

  Mrs.Mar`tinel'li.

  马蒂内利太太。

  We”ve got a lot to talk abou't'.

  有够咱们协商的了。

  Mmm-hmm.Thanks.

  嗯。谢谢。